Vivo U20 is the latest entry in the Vivo “U” Series. But don’t you wonder why this smartphone is trending globally on social-media as “Unstoppable U”?
Let’s look at the device with a critical eye!
The device comes in two color options – Racing Black and Blaze Blue. The screen of the smartphone is protected by Panda M9228 protection and measures 700 on the Vickers hardness scale.
Although Vivo U20 has a plastic build, the smartphone seems sturdy and has a textured design on its back.
The smartphone is a lightweight scaling just 193 grams. The dimensions of this device are 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89mm.
This spectacular smartphone from the house of Vivo comes with a Full HD+ 6.53 inches Waterdrop display. You can entertain yourself with high-resolution content since Vivo claims it has obtained the Widevine L1 certification for the smartphone.
Vivo U20 comes with a Triple AI-Powered camera setup at the rear. You get a 16-megapixel primary camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
At the front, the Vivo U20 boasts a 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture to give you perfect pictures to fulfill your social-media quota. Needless to say, the smartphone’s camera quality is impressive for the price it comes with.
Since the device comes powered with Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor, you can do multitasking with ease and can rest assured of a smooth gaming experience.
You don’t need to worry much about the smartphone’s battery as Vivo U20 comes with a 5,000mAh battery supporting Vivo’s dual-engine fast charging technology. Along with the smartphone, you will get a USB 2.0, 18w Fast charger.
It has also been claimed by Vivo that the phone can last 273 hours on standby, 11 hours on YouTube usage, 21 hours on Instagram usage, and 17 hours on Facebook usage.
The Smartphone comes in two storage variants of 4GB+64GB and 6GB+ 64GB. Where you can get the 4GB+64GB variant of the smartphone for Rs. 10,990, the 6GB+64GB variant of Vivo U20 is priced at Rs. 11,990.
Specifications at a glance
– Display: 6.53 inches Waterdrop Full HD+ Display.
– User Interface: FunTouch OS.
– Android version: Android Pie 9.0.
– Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor.
– Processor Core: Octa-Core.
– Memory: 4GB+64GB and 6GB+64GB.
– Camera: 16MP+8MP+2MP Triple Rear camera setting and a 16MP Selfie camera.
– Battery: 5000 mAh battery along with an 18W fast charging.
– Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Mobile and 6 months on Accessories.
– Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, and an Electronic compass.
Click Here, to know more about the flagship killer Honor 9X